M/s. P Raghava Chetty P. Narayanaswamy Chetty was originally established as a patnership firm by two like-minded persons and registered in 1939. Sri P. Raghava Chetty's third and fourth generation descendants are continuing the family business now.
We are dealing primarily in the products of Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) and Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant - VSP) two Public Sector integrated steel plants. We also deal in the products of other main producers and secondary producers of Rolling Mills.
We are one of the leading stockists and suppliers in Chennai for the products of SAIL and Vizag Steel. We have branches at Coimbatore, Bengaluru. At Head office Chennai and at Coimbatore and Bengaluru, we have a well equipped Stock yard with our own weigh-bridge also.
We have our Chennai stockyard at Napalayam (Vellivoyal chavadi) Our Coimbatore Office and Stockyard are at Vellakinar and Bengaluru Stockyard at Nimbekaipura near Hoskote. We have a capacity to stock over 12000 tonnes of material in the three places together.